CrossLife Church wants to congratulate you on your 2017 graduation! Your journey to this point has been filled with many accomplishments and we want to honor this occasion. We would love to recognize you in front of our CrossLife Church family by giving you a senior gift, and by providing a celebration lunch for you and your family.
The date for Senior Recognition will be May 21, 2017 during both Worship Services (9:15 a.m. and 10:50 a.m.). You must be present at the Sunday morning walk through and you must be able to attend both services. Following the 10:50 a.m. service, we will be meeting for a graduation luncheon in the CLC/Gym building.
Graduation recognition will also take place on the East Campus on the same day (10:15 a.m. service). You can select which campus you prefer on the registration form.
Click Here to register. All registrations are due no later than Friday, May 5. Please note that we will not be able to include graduates in the brochure who return information after this date.Find out more »
It’s time to save your spot for Student Ministry Summer Camp! Camp will be June 27 – July 1 at Lake Yale in Leesburg, FL. You can register with a $50.00 deposit and make payments all the way up to Camp. You will want to act now as the spots will fill up quickly.
• Cost from now until June 1 – $345.00
• Cost after June 1 – $360.00
• THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL “SIGNING DAY” on Sunday, February 26 – If you sign up for Camp on THIS DAY, the cost will be $315.00
Benefits of Camp:
• THE BEST WAY TO INTRODUCE LOST STUDENTS TO CHRIST: Camp provides a unique 5-day “window” in which unsaved young people can be exposed to the claims of Christ! Think of it! Where else can you get that amount of time in that kind of spiritual environment to “show” an unsaved student what it is like to be part of the eternal family of Christ? They are surrounded by His love, His people, His Word!
• THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR TO PREPARE STUDENTS FOR THE UPCOMING SCHOOL YEAR: Camp helps students focus on both of their commitment to Christ AND on our purpose as a youth group…to glorify Christ by reaching our unsaved friends at school. It is the best time for the group to regain focus before school begins again and we are back into the heavy school year schedule with plays, sports, clubs, etc. It is a favorite time to ask, “Okay Gang, where are we going this year? What do we want Christ to do among us?”Find out more »